Friday, October 19, 2007

News from Liberia!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...I have not had much news to share. Thank you for praying for me!!! I have felt all your prayers!!!
Just a quick update...I met with Alma and she has allowed us to redo our paperwork!!
YEAH!!
This is good news but we still have much work to do and continue to need prayer so that there are no other glitches in our process. I am happy but still reserved.
Liberia is great!! I miss Africa and love being back, even though this is the West side instead of the East. Jeff is in Uganda and sounds like he is doing a lot of work and enjoying it.
Please continue to pray for me, Jeff, and Osobie and Fatu!!! Until they are home...I continue to cry out to God to move!!
Love ya all!!!
Katie

12 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Katie! This is such great news! God is so good!

Do you have any idea how long it will take to redo? I'm so hopeful that you will get to bring those precious children home with you.

Thank you for the updates! I'm praying many times every day!

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

YEAH! YAHOO! THANK YOU LORD!

I sent the good news to my small group that has been praying for you. I asked them all to continue to pray! Jeremy and I are estatic for you!

Let us know if you need anything and if we can get you anything.

Becky Avella said...

I'm praying Katie, and I'm so, so happy for good news.

Have you seen Charity Alonso. Is she still there?

Love,
Becky Avella

Dono & Laurie said...

Hi Auntie Katie...."I want to say that I want Fatu & Osobie to come home.""Please can you come to our house?" "I want to tell you to see Nyenna and Titus!" "Please, Please can you come home?"
"Do you want to go on the plane?" "Do you want to see letter factory?"
"Tell Auntie Melodie & Auntie Sydnee Hello". bye-bye
Love,
Kojo

J&K- We are so excited with Alma news! Major hurdle-praying for a smooth ride here on out! Above message exactly typed as Kojo specified. He's done now,& doing push-ups:)
WE LOVE YOU, ALL!!!!! FATU & OSOBIE COME HOME!
Love,
us

S and K said...

Praise the Lord!

Praying with you!

Love ya,
Katy

Stackie said...

So glad to hear! Praying for you (and trying to get all my ducks in a row in case I can somehow fly out there).

Love ya. Praying for you.

stacie

Julie Redman said...

What great news. We have been praying for you all. Do you have a timeframe for all of this?
Julie

Brandi said...

Praise the Lord! That's great news, but we'll keep on praying!

Thanks for the update, Katie!

Brandi

Denise Nelson said...

Praise God Katie!

Praying that all will go well and you will be flying home soon with your children.

Denise in MI

Lisa said...

Woo Hoo!!... prayin'!

Love ya,
Lisa

missy said...

Wonderful news Katie. God is moving mountains to bring the Borchert Family together. Missy

Amber G. said...

Praise God! We will keep praying for the Lord's hand to be over the rest of the process. May it continue moving quickly and with no further glitches!

Amber