Okay…so Laura and Becky have tagged me and so here goes.
7 things about me?…that most people don’t know mmmmmm
1. “When I grow up, I want to be…” I’m sure like most people, I changed my dream career a million times. Here’s my list: fashion designer, marine biologist, movie star, brain surgeon, artist, detective, monkey trainer (Jane Goodall was my hero), wildlife biologist, nurse, and a missionary. Whew!!!
- This may seem incredibly weird, but I LOVE being dirty! (Earthy dirty that is!)…Jeff (my husband) and I went on several missions’ trips to the Rainbow Gatherings in various states. The Rainbow Gatherings are basically big (20,000) hippie fests of love, drugs, and craziness in a national forest. We hung out with a Christian group called Bread of Life and cooked and served food for the hippies. We had “the dirtiest feet contest” to see who came home the darkest shade of brown! Jeff came in first place and I came in second. I just love the “I’ve been camping in the woods” smell. Yeah, this is weird.
- I drink my coffee with a spoon in it. I’m a cream and sugar coffee drinker so I stir it up and leave the spoon in my cup for the remainder of my drinking time.
- I was born in Vienna, Austria. My parents were missionaries with Operation Mobilization and they lived on their first mercy ship called the Logos. They were stationed in Austria for 2 years where my sister and I were born.
- I’m a SAUCE fanatic!! Our fridge is primarily made up of sauces and condiments. On a daily basis we have 15 to 20 different kinds of salad dressings in our fridge.
- I know all the words to “It Takes Two” by Rob Base and D.J. Easy Rock. Thanks to my childhood friend Laura, this is permanently branded on my brain. Not only can I sing the whole song, word for word, but I can also do the dance that goes with it without missing a beat.
- Okay, so we might want to start a club here because I am a cereal addict TOO!!!! Wow, here I thought I was alone in this area. I seriously could eat cereal for every meal. (or sushi…I just might have a tie for the dinner category) Just last night I had a bowl of pumpkin granola cereal for dinner.